HORSE DAY EXPERIENCE for groups
- Duration: 6 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Bonogin, QLD
- Product code: HORSEDAY
Do you want a UNIQUE HORSE EXPERIENCE and a day out with your friends, family, team or school! To totally unplug and unwind for a day!
Equine energy - a day of horse power customised for your group
For families, groups or schools to get horse interactive and have a great value horse experience.
What ever you need this will have you walking away with positive outcomes!
- Time out to unwind
- Leadership and personality styles
- Care & responsibility
- Body language communication for success
Beautiful countryside, feeling safe in a lovely horse arena and knowing your are discovering things about yourself and becoming one with your horse.
Boost your confidence in yourself & your abilities while having fun! Develop your skills in coordination, concentration, improve your general wellbeing and provide an exhilarating feeling of freedom!
Don't be a dummy on a horse trail ride playing follow the leader, not knowing what to do to handle your horse safely, stay in control and learn all the basics you need to have fun with horses...
....completely personalised up close and hands on with horses....great value as you have the place all to yourself for your group.
Price is per person with a minimum of 3 required to run the day. (min age 8yrs)
4 horses used for riding time and 3-4 used to learn all the ground work
Coffee or Tea to start your day at our lovely Bonogin Growca Cafe plus Lunch included
Boost your confidence in yourself and your abilities
Connect with your horse safely, confidently and energetically.
INCLUDED IN YOUR DAILY EXPERIENCE (beginners our speciality)
- Start the day with a complimentary coffee or tea from the lovely Bonogin Growca Cafe just before you arrive
- Lunch can be included
- Talking with horses, horse care, handling confidence and balanced riding techniques
- By the end of the day you can manage your own horse to catch, tie, groom and put a saddle & bridle on
- Balanced riding skills through bareback
- In saddle riding skills up to trotting and those achieved a good competence may even experience a short trail
- Wednesdays 8.30am-2.30pm (other days and some Sundays available by request